1. Open the export used in the NetMail email message
2. On the General tab of the export, select one of the following options:
- Export only constituents marked 'Head of Household'
- Export first constituent found
To find what records in a database contain a specific email address:
1. Create a Constituent query
2. Add the following criteria: Addresses, All Addresses, Phones, Specific Phones, Email, Email Number contains (enter email address)
3. Output Name
4. Review results to see if the email address is stored on multiple records
For more information about NetMail, refer to the RE:NetSolutions Guide (PDF).