- In Administration, post all gifts to the General Ledger.
- In Configuration, select General Ledger. Note the following information for use in Step #7 below:
- Database type:
- Server name:
- Database name:
- Any definitions under Accountability options
- Journal reference definitions
- Unmark the Blackbaud General Ledger Present checkbox.
- In Administration, run Post to the General Ledger. A post file is created. The reversal is marked as Posted in The Raiser's Edge.
(Note: because the connection to the General Ledger is temporarilty disconnected, this process will not actually post to the General Ledger.)
- Manually enter the reversing entry in General Ledger.
- Delete the post file that was created.
- In Configuration, select General Ledger and mark the Blackbaud General Ledger is Present checkbox. Re-enter the settings from step #2 above.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.