- In Configuration, Attributes, highlight the attribute to edit and enter the attribute's new name.
Note: You cannot change the Data Type if the attribute is already present on a record.
- To edit attribute table entries, click Tables in Configuration. Select the table, highlight the table entry to edit, and click Open. Make the changes and save the changes.
- How to create an attribute (BB515)
- How to add or delete an attribute from a group of records (BB133433)
- How to completely delete an attribute from the database (BB133434)
- How to globally add a constituent attribute to a group of constituents (BB69057)
- What are the different attribute types? (BB133431)
- What are the different attribute data types? (BB133432)