In the Forms section of Mail, you can create, edit, and run report cards and transcripts.
Note: You can also access report cards and transcripts in Grades by clicking the Print report cards and Print transcripts links in the Administrative Tasks section of the Grades page.
Note: If Blackbaud Hosts your database, please upload the file to your Files Folder prior to performing the steps below.
Note: The graphic must be in .BMP or .JPG format.
In the report card or transcript header, you can add a logo and notes.
- On the report card or transcript screen, select the Format tab.
- In the Header section, select General to open the General Header screen.
- In the Template layout field, select Side by side or Stacked.
Note: If you select Classic, you cannot include a logo.
- Mark the Print school logo checkbox.
- In the File name field, browse to the logo graphic file.
To include notes in the header, mark the Print notes checkbox and enter text in the box.