Note: You can also access report cards and transcripts in Grades by clicking the Print report cards and Print transcripts links in the Administrative Tasks section of the Grades page
- On the report card or transcript screen, select the Summary/Notes tab.
- Mark the Show the summary/notes area checkbox
- In the Section column, select Activities to open the Activities Section screen
- In the Section heading field displays the default heading,
"Activities", for the activity summary section. You can use this heading or
enter a different one.
- To indent the activity summary section, mark the Indent section details [ ] inches checkbox and enter the amount to indent
- Mark the Show column header row checkbox to display column headings. Unmark the checkbox to hide column headings
- If you marked the Show column header row checkbox, you can mark the checkbox titled Print a box around the column heading row. This prints a box around column headings and multiple column heading rows.
Note: When you mark this option, boxes print even if there is no text in the column heading
- Mark the Print a horizontal line after each activity checkbox to print horizontal lines between rows
- Mark the Print a vertical line between columns checkbox to print vertical lines between each column in the section
- Mark the Include a [ ] after this section checkbox to add a blank line, horizontal line, or column break after the activity summary section for each academic year
- Mark the Only show activities marked participated checkbox to include only those activities for which Participated is marked on the student record.
- Mark Show activity comments on a separate line to include activity comments on the report card or transcript
- Select the Columns tab
- Add the appropriate columns, such as Activity, Hours/Week, and Comments
- For each column that you select, define the column width and enter and format the column heading