In Registrar's Office version 7, you can print both a letter grade and the corresponding number grade on report cards and transcripts, regardless of how the grade was entered in Grades.
- In the Forms section of Mail, create a new (or open an existing) report card or transcript > Go to the Details Tab > Highlight Courses and select open.
- On the columns tab, click New Column or open the existing column that needs editing.
- In Field to show, select Marking column.
- In the next field, select the marking column to show.
- In the Column Format section, you have many options in the Letter/Number field. You can select:
- As entered as the grade appears in Grades
- LG (#) letter grade, then numeric grade in parentheses
- (LG) # letter grade in parentheses, then numeric grade
- LG letter grade only
- # (LG) numeric grade, then letter grade in parentheses
- (#) LG numeric grade in parentheses, then letter grade
- # numeric grade only
For complete information about report cards and transcripts, review the Mail Guide.