Note: A core curriculum is only a default. You can edit or delete a core curriculum record without affecting course requests previously assigned with the core curriculum.
- On the Scheduling page> click Define core curricula.
- Click New Core Curriculum on the action bar.
- Enter the core curriculum name (maximum of 60 alphanumeric characters).
- Select the school to associate with the core curriculum.
- Select a grade level for the core curriculum record or accept the default of All Grade Levels.
- In the course grid, press F7 or click the binoculars.
- On the Open screen, search for and select a course.
Note: You must define a course record in Records to assign it to a core curriculum in Scheduling.
- Repeat the process for each course to include in the core curriculum.
- Click Save and Close on the action bar.