- In Configuration, click Academic Years
- Open the Academic year record
- Select Year, Calendar of Events from the menu bar or click calendar on the toolbar
- Open the schedule calendar to the first day that is showing the incorrect cycle day
- Right-click on the appropriate day and select View scheduling calendar
- In the Date column, enter the date to set as an exception to the cycle sequence. The term the date occurs in appears in the Terms column.
- Mark the In Session checkbox
- Click OK
- Close the calendar
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.