Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Ensure the correct files are being updated
- Go to Start > Run.
- Type in Regedit.
- Browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Satori Software, Inc.\MailRoom ToolKit\DataFiles.
- Note the file path in the PATH key on the right. These are the files being updated by setup.exe.
- If this path is incorrect Uninstall (BB217832) then Reinstall (BB87099) AddressAccelerator making sure to point to the correct file location during the reinstall.
- Rename the AddressAccelerator Datafiles folder (BB520927) to a different name to force the AddressAccelerator to install a new Address Validation Datafiles folder.
- Reinstall the AddressAccelerator files (BB87099)
Note : Incorrect changes to registry settings can cause serious system problems that may be irreversible without reinstallation of the operating system. You must back up your registry before making any registry changes. We are not responsible for damage resulting from incorrect use of the Registry Editor.