- If creating reminders per pledge: On the General tab, verify the Reminder type is set to Per pledge and the date of the original pledges fall within the included dates.
If creating reminders per installment: On the General tab, verify the Reminder type is set to Per installment and the dates of any past due and upcoming installments fall within the included dates.
- Mark the pledge to receive reminders.
- Recreate the query as a constituent query.
- Set the Start amount and End amount fields to $0.00.
- Set the Run Date equal to the End date of the date range included on the General tab.
- On the Format tab under Output Options, mark the 'Print zero balance reminders' option
- If the pledge is partially written off, either run reminders by installment or remove the write-off(s) and decrease the pledge amount by the amount of the write-off(s).
- If the pledge reminders are set up as a custom data file, check the merge template and make sure you do not have <<Next Record>> at the bottom of the template, with no merge fields after it. If it is there, either add the appropriate merge fields for the reminder, or remove the <<Next Record>> field.
If the issue still occurs, refer to How to troubleshoot missing or incorrect records in a mailing (labels, envelopes, Quick Letters, etc.).