Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Download and run the Education Sequence Utility plug-in, which resequences the education table due to duplicate sequences. The plug-in is compatible with The Raiser's Edge version 7.71-7.91.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
To run the plug-in, follow these steps:
- Log in to the workstation as a Local Administrator.
- Download FixEduSequence.exe.
- Save FixEduSequence.exe to the local hard drive of any Raiser's Edge 7 workstation.
- Double-click FixEduSequence.exe.
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. FixEduSequence.exe is a self-extracting zip file that contains the plug-in files: dobFixEduSequence.vbd, FixEduSequence.dll
- Register FixEduSequence.dll on the workstation.
- Have all other users Exit and Sign out of The Raiser's Edge 7.
- Log into The Raiser's Edge 7.
- Click Plug-Ins from the Raiser's Edge Bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Select Education Sequence Utility.
- Follow the prompts.