- Open the Crystal Reports program (installed separately from the Blackbaud Product). To find the Crystal Reports program, go to the Windows Start button and click All Programs.
- Once Crystal Reports is open, go to File > Open
- Locate the .rpt file. If you are not sure where it is, open the Custom Report in the Blackbaud product under Reports > Custom Reports. Click the browse button on the "Select Crystal Report" line to open the folder where the .rpt file is saved. Navigate to this folder in Crystal to open the .rpt file.
- Make the necessary changes to the report and save the changes (File > Save)
- Go back to the Blackbaud product and select Reports > Custom Reports. The Crystal Report .rpt file is still linked in the Custom Report here
- Click Preview on the Custom Report to see the report changes
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.