Use Headings to enter a maximum of 60 characters in the Title and Subtitle fields. The title and subtitle appear at the top of the report. You can select how to align the heading and whether to include your organization’s name in the header. You can include the page number and date in the heading. You can also include the heading on every page of the report.
The heading defaults to Schedules in the Title field. You can leave this as the title for the report or enter your own.
Use Criteria to print data to help you remember the criteria you used to create the report. Mark Print these criteria on and select a separate page or the first page. Your selections print in the criteria section of the report.
The program automatically selects all criteria. Unmark the checkbox for any you do not want to print with the report.
- In the column width field, enter a width for the corresponding column.
- To include period meeting times in row heading columns, mark Include period meeting times from [ ] in row heading columns and select the cycle day to include. This option appears when you select Interval or Period in the Group time by field on the Meetings tab.
- In the Include these fields in the cell as the class description grid, select what data to include in the class description cell. You must select at least one element to include.
- In the second column width field, enter a width for the first column in the report. If the content in the column is wider than the width you set, the content wraps to the next line.
- To make sure that each term appears on its own page, mark Page break before each term.
- Set the options in Class meetings with conflicts will display to specify how to display class meetings that have conflicts.
Use Sort to select the order for information to appear in the report. To order the information, you can select a field by which to sort in the Sort by column and select Ascending or Descending in the Order by column to run the report in alphabetical order.
Use Page Footer to enter up to 254 characters in the page footer. You can include other text, such as the page number and date. The page footer is printed at the bottom of each page of the report.
Use Report Footer to create a footer to appear at the bottom of the last page of the report. You can enter a maximum of 254 characters in the Text field for the report footer and select how to align the text.
You can use Miscellaneous to enter number formats and a font size for the report. We recommend you leave the font size set to 8, as larger font sizes can cause text to be cut off.
The types of individuals for whom you can select a name format depend on the selection in the Print schedules for field on the General Tab.
If you select Configuration in the Select addressee/salutation from field, the Use field contains name formats defined on the Addressee/Salutations page of Configuration.
If you select Record in the Select addressee/salutation from field, the Use field contains the name formats <Full name>, Primary addressee, Primary salutation, and any defined addressee/salutation formats. These name formats are drawn from each record included in the report. For example, if you select Primary salutation, the primary salutation defined on the Addressees/Salutations tab of a teacher’s record is used in the report.
In the If not present... section of the panel, you can select a backup name format. The backup is used if a record does not contain the data specified by the primary name format. Selecting Full name in the Use field disables the If not present... section of the panel.