Checklist items added individually (not as part of a track) always list three choices in the Status column on the Checklist tab: Pending, Complete, and Waived.
Checklist items added as part of a track list only Pending and Complete unless the checklist item is defined in Configuration to permit waiving.
Note: Waiving a checklist item is like completing a checklist item in that it can cause the addition of other checklist items and the completion of the track.
Defining a Checklist Item to Allow Waiving
- In Configuration, select the Tracks form.
- Open the track to edit.
- Select the Checklist tab.
- Open the checklist item to edit.
- On the Item Rules tab, mark the Completion of this item can be waived checkbox.
Notes: If you mark the Completion of this item can be waived checkbox after the track has been added to applicant records, the option Waived is added to the Status drop-down for the checklist item on those records.
Waiving a Checklist Item
- Open the applicant record and select the Checklist tab.
- In the Status column of the checklist item to waive, select Waived.
For more information, review How to define checklist items and tracks (BB128549).