Note: Incorrect changes to registry settings can cause serious system problems that may be irreversible without reinstallation of the operating system. You must back up your registry before making any registry changes. We are not responsible for damage resulting from incorrect use of the Registry Editor.
Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- In Configuration, click Business Rules. Highlight Batch Options and ensure the batch login information is correct.
Note: This information will also have to be updated in NetSolutions with your NetSolutions IATS login if this username or password have also changed.
- Update the registry an re-authorize the batch:
- Edit the Registry
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Blackbaud/REIni_1/IATS
- Select Edit, New, String Value from the menu bar
- Enter WaitCap as the Name of the new string value and press Enter
- Right-click the WaitCap string value just created and select Modify
- Enter the Value data of 60
- Click OK
- Exit the Registry
- Contact IATS to find out if the transactions were processed on the first attempt. If the transactions were authorized, do not authorize the batch again. If they did not process, re-authorize the batch.
If Blackbaud hosts your data, select the The Raiser's Edge 7 from the applications window instead of the BBNC Plug-in -RE7 Icon.