Manually add the old Business Address as a constituent address on the Addresses tab, placing the organization name in the first address line.
- Open the constituent record and select the Addresses tab
- Open the existing Business address and mark the 'Set this address to the preferred address' checkbox
- Click Save and Close to save the address
- Copy Preferred Address as an Alternate
- Go to the Addresses tab and open the correct Preferred address and mark the checkbox 'Set this address to the preferred address'.
NOTE: So, now the Preferred Address is back to the original preferred address, and the old Business address is saved as an Alternate
- Enter the new business information/address as the new Primary Business information (this updates the Business address on the Address tab).