Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- In Administration, click Globally Change Records
- Highlight Constituent in the Constituent category
- Click New Change
- In the Available Fields frame, select Addressee/Salutations, Additional Add/Sals
- Select Delete as the operator
- Select the appropriate type
- Click OK
- Click Change Now
Note: To remove the Addr/Sal Type from the configuration table, refer to Knowledgebase Solution BB551450
Note: The Global Change removes the Addressee/Salutation for the selected type from the record, unless it is included in the Primary Addressee or Primary Salutation.