Download and run the Delete Invalid States plug-in, which deletes all manually added States table entries from Configuration and from any address records that have been manually added. The plug-in is compatible with The Raiser's Edge version 7.61.790.
If your software is hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, Contact Support and reference this article.
If your software is not hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, follow the below steps:
Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
To run the plug-in, follow these steps:
- Download DeleteInvalidStates.exe.
- Save DeleteInvalidStates.exe to the local hard drive of any Raiser's Edge 7 workstation.
- Double-click DeleteInvalidStates.exe.
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \RE7\Plugins folder on the workstation. DeleteInvalidStates.exe is a self-extracting zip file that contains the plug-in files: dobUpdateDBPlugin.vbd, UpdateDB.DAT, UpdateDB.mdb, UpdateDBPlugin.dll
- Register UpdateDBPlugin.dll on the workstation.
- Have all other users log out of The Raiser's Edge.
- Log into The Raiser's Edge.
- Click Plug-Ins from the Raiser's Edge Bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Select Delete Invalid States.
- Follow the prompts.