- Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
- The following instructions should only be used to uninstall the Blackbaud Management Console (Blackbaud Management Console) if an Update/Repair does not resolve the issue.
The Blackbaud Management Console (BMC) is not a separate program that can be uninstalled. The BMC is automatically removed after uninstalling the last product which uses it. If more than one product is installed (excluding the web products) you must backup each of the databases, uninstall each of them, then re-install individually.
Uninstalling the Blackbaud Management Console (BMC):
- Make a valid backup of each database attached to the BMC
- Uninstall each program which uses the BMC:
- To re-install the Blackbaud Management Console, install the network version of one of our products which uses the BMC.