Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Change the grace period (BB81297) on the membership category to 1 Day(s), or an appropriate time frame. You must wait one day after the membership lapsed to be able to drop it.
Include the end of the grace period in the date range being used.
- Create a new membership query
- Filter on Current, Expiration date between (the dates that you would like to consider)
- Save and close the query
- Click Admin, Drop Lapsed Members
- Click the Include button and select the option to Use Selected Records
- Find the Membership query that you created and double-click on it
- In the What expiration dates do you wish to consider? field, use the option to Include all dates
- Click Drop Now