- Open a course record.
- Select the Resources tab.
- In the Number of teachers for each class field, select the number of teachers needed for each class (such as 1, 2, or 3).
- In the Available teachers grid, add the teachers Generate Master Schedule can assign to classes of the course.
- Run Generate Master Schedule to automatically schedule the teachers.
Manually schedule the teachers:
- In Scheduling, click Edit master schedule
- Open the desired class.
- In the Information Scheduled frame, click the Binoculars button to select Teachers.
- Select Find Now to search for all Teachers
- Hold down the CTRL button on the keyboard to select multiple teachers.
- When all desired teachers are highlighted, press Enter to add them to the class.
For more information, refer to the Records Guide for Registrar's Office (PDF).