Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
Deleting one course request at a time:
- In Scheduling, click Edit Student Schedules.
- Select View, Request view from the menu bar.
- Highlight the Request row and press Delete on your keyboard
Globally deleting course requests:
- In Scheduling, click Globally delete requests.
- Select the appropriate options in the School, Academic year, and Session fields.
- In the Delete field, select All Requests or Specific Requests.
Note: It is not possible to delete requests for mandatory courses.
- To create a query containing the students with course requests not deleted, mark the Create exception query of students checkbox.
- To print a control report of the course requests deleted, mark the Print a control report on checkbox and select a printer.
- If you are deleting specific requests, select the Courses tab.
- In the Delete Requests for these Courses column, enter the courses for which to delete requests. This includes partial requests.
- In the Start Term column, select the term for requests to delete or select all terms to delete requests regardless of start terms. If applicable, you can also select Any Term.
- Select the Filters tab to define the students included in the process by name, grade level, advisor, or homeroom teacher.
- To review the criteria, requests to be deleted, and existing exceptions before beginning the processing, click Preprocessing Report.
- When you are ready to begin the global delete, click Remove Requests Now.
- If the program detects exceptions, the Request Exceptions screen appears. You can override the exceptions.
- To delete requests without exceptions and requests with overridden exceptions, click Remove Requests Now.
Note: If you click Stop, the processing stops but any changes already made by the processing remain.