- On the Reports page, click Directories and Lists
- From the list on the left, select Student Directory
- Click New on the action bar
- On the General tab, in the Show [ ] column(s) field, select 1, 2, 3, or 4
- You can mark the Combine entries for each spouse pair and Create an output query of students checkboxes
- In the Report orientation field, select Portrait or Landscape
- On the Filters tab, select the students to include in the report.
- On the Relationship Filters tab, you can filter the relations included in the report. You can filter by parent relationship type, student relationship type, and person.
- Select the appropriate options on the Address tab and the Relation Address tabs
- On the Columns tab, select the columns to include on the report, such as Student Name, Student Address, Parent Name, Parent Address, etc.
- On the Format tab, select the formatting options, such as page footer, report footer, and student and relation name formats.
- Select Detail to define the contact types to include with addresses
- Select Sort/Break to sort and break the report on specific criteria, such as Student Addressee/Salutation, Birth Year (implemented in version 7.70), Birth Month, or Birth Date.
- Select File, Save from the menu bar. Name and save the report parameter set.
- Click Preview
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.