- From Grades, select Enter Grades by student and select the student in question.
- Select the correct school, academic year, session and term.
- Highlight the Course for which the grade does not show on the report card, right click, and select Details for student.
- For the marking column in question, mark Print Print Grades on Report Cards and select Ok.
- Save and Close
- Select the correct term on the report card:
- Open the Report Card parameters and select the General tab
- Verify the proper Academic Year and Terms are selected
- Create a new report card using the same parameters defined in the existing report
- Save the report card parameters with a new name
- If the new report card runs successfully, delete the old saved report card
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.