Run the Tallies report and select State as the Field to Use. Note: This report does not show constituent names.
- On the Criteria tab, select the appropriate filters for the constituents to include in the report. If reporting on the entire database, do not select any filters.
- On the Output tab, select:
Constituent Information, Name
Addresses, Preferred Address, Preferred State
Summary Information, Summary for Gift, Total Amount
- Create a pivot report based on the query created in steps 1 through 3.
- Place the Name field in the Row Area.
- Place the Preferred State field in the Column Area.
- Place the Total Amount field in the Data Area.