The optional module Budget Management enhances and expands your budget development capabilities within General Ledger. Budget Management allows you to:
- Create multiple 'what if' scenarios for planning purposes and to measure the impact of change.
- Track adjustments as the fiscal year unfolds.
- Check budgets on screen. Business rules can prevent budgets from being inadvertently exceeded for either accounts or projects.
- Budget for both projects and accounts.
- Create your budget using current or any previous years' budget information.
- Copy a budget from another year, quickly manipulate a budget up or down using amounts or percentages, and use an unlimited number of budget distribution tables.
- Define one account's budget as a percentage of another's budget.
- Enter details into a notepad of how the budget for a particular account was developed.
- Record budget adjustments and report on your original or adjusted budget.
- Project remaining actual amounts based on year-to-year results and the annual budget
For more information or to purchase Budget Management, contact your account representative