Try each of the following steps in order until the error is resolved
- In Configuration, click Registrar Setup and highlight Translations Tables.
- Open the translation table used in the GPA calculation.
- Select View, GPA View from the menu bar.
- Complete all the appropriate values for the grades and GPA type used in the calculation
- Order the Grades and GPAs in Descending order by the numeric and GPA equivalent
- Mark the Include in GPA calculations checkbox.
- In Records, click Courses, Open selected course.
- Open courses for which GPA should be calculating.
- On the Grading Tab, open the grading year for calculation.
- In the Include this course in the following GPAs section, specify selected GPAs to include this course.
- Save and close course record.
- Repeat for each course.
For more information, refer to How to define translation tables (BB135868)