- Create an Honor/Memorial Acknowledgement Letter
- Select the Fields to Include tab
- Select Per Tribute from the Send one letter to each acknowledgee drop-down
- Now the Number of gifts to consolidate field is enabled. In this field, you need to enter the maximum number of gifts that can be acknowledged in one letter. For example, you are sending a letter to an acknowledgee who should be notified of four gifts donated to a tribute. If you enter 2 in the Number of gifts to consolidate field, only two gifts are acknowledged in this letter
- If you are using an existing mail merge, be sure to edit the existing mail merge and add the gift fields for as many gifts as you selected in Step 4
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.