1. In Configuration, click Schedules
2. Open the schedule in question
3. Change the number of periods to the desired amount
4. We can also change the frequency and schedule start date.
NOTE: You can set a date in the bottom left corner of the screen, this will be for the period end dates in the grid on the right.
5. Click Update Grid for the system to automatically adjust the schedule for the changes made above.
6. Save and close the schedule if it looks correct, otherwise do not save and it will revert back.