Try each of the following steps, in order, until the issue is resolved:
- Open Microsoft Outlook before clicking on an email
Enable Outlook synchronization
- If you are on Microsoft Office 2003:
- Look in Add/Remove programs for Microsoft Office 2007 Primary Interop Assemblies.
- Remove the Microsoft Office 2007 Primary Interop Assemblies.
- Verify the version of Outlook is compatible with the version of The Raiser's Edge. For information, refer to the system requirements.
- Right-click on the Microsoft Outlook icon and select Properties. Within Properties select the Compatibility tab and mark the box Run this program as an administrator and click OK.
- If you have MapiLab's Advanced Security for Windows installed, allow the The Raiser's Edge executable, RE7.exe, access to Outlook.
- Verify Proper NTFS permissions are in place.
- Run Process Monitor to determine what file is causing the error.
- Run the Outlook.vbs script.
- Manually Update/Repair the workstation.
- Uninstall and reinstall The Raiser's Edge 7.