Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
1. In Administration, click Globally Change Records
2. Highlight Applicant and click New Change
3. On the General tab, select Year Apply under Applicant
4. Mark the Create control report, Create query of exceptions checkboxes
5. Select the Filters tab and filter on the Applicants to change
6. Click Preview Changes to preview what will be changed (no changes will be made), or click Change Now to change records