- In Grades, click Run Calculations.
- Select to create a new parameter set.
- Select the appropriate school, academic year, session, and marking column.
- Select Performance Categories as the item to calculate.
- Mark the calculate option for the appropriate categories.
- On the Filters tab, select the appropriate group or students, grade levels, attributes, or courses.
- Click Preprocessing Report to check the results before calculating, then click Calculate Now to run the calculation.
For additional information on setting up performance categories, refer to How to define performance categories (BB136317)