- In Configuration, click Benefit.
- Select File, New, New Non-Cash Benefit from the menu bar.
- Enter a Benefit ID, Benefit Description and ensure the Benefits category is Non-cash compensation.
- Select Percent or Amount and define the percentages/amounts to calculate the benefit.
- If applicable, mark the Include amounts for this benefit in W-2 Box checkbox, and select the appropriate W-2 box from the drop-down menu.
- View and establish the tax settings for Federal, State, and Local for this benefit.
- On the Restrictions tab, select any appropriate restrictions for this benefit.
- On the GL Distribution tab, enter both the debit and credit GL Distributions.
- Enter any appropriate information on the Schedule and Attributes/Notes tabs.
- Save and Close the benefit record.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.