- Click Mail, Membership Cards
- Create a new parameter or select an existing one
- On the General tab, select to Create custom data file in the Card Type drop-down
- On the Fields to Include tab, select the appropriate fields to print on the membership cards
- Fill out the other parameters as needed
- Click Send to Mail Merge Wizard
- Select to create a simple mail merge
- Click Edit Document
- Insert the appropriate merge fields
- Select Insert, Word Field, Next Record from the menu bar
- Cut and paste the fields to create the second card
- Repeat this process for each card to print on the same page
- Be sure not to include Next Record after the last membership card. Otherwise, it will skip membership cards. For example, if you have 3 per page and inserted Next Record after the third card, every fourth membership card will not print. This is because you have no fields selected to print for it.
- Click Finish to merge the cards
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.