The Group field on the General tab of an event refers to the group of events the event belongs to, not a group of people in the event.
To create an event group:
- Add the event group name to the Event Groups table.
- In Records, click Events.
- Open an event to add to the group.
- On the General Tab of the event record in the Group drop-down, select the event group added in step 1.
- Save and close the event.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 for each event in the group.
For more information on using grouped events, please review the following Knowledgebase solutions: