NOTE: You can now export files from your hosted application directly to your local machine, bypassing the Blackbaud Hosting Services Files Folder. This feature is not currently available on the EU datacenter. Learn how to export files directly to your local drive on your workstation. To continue using the Blackbaud Hosting Services Files Folder, review the information below.
To access the Files folder:
- Go to the Files folder for the data center where your database is hosted:
- Boston Data Center: https://files.blackbaudhosting.com
- Orange County Data Center: https://files01.blackbaudhosting.com
- Vancouver Files Folder - https://files3.blackbaudhosting.com
- Sydney Data Center: https://files4.blackbaudhosting.com
- EU (Amsterdam) Data Center: https://files01.blackbaud.net
- Azure Data Centers, please see How to access files from your Blackbaud Single Sign-On enabled product in Azure
- Enter your Hosting username and password. These are the same credentials used to log into the Blackbaud Hosting Services portal.
- Click Login.
- In the Current Folder field, type your Site ID. Be sure to leave the "/" in the field so your site ID looks like this: /5740.
- Click Go.
- Log into the data center where your database is hosted, go to the Content tab, and click the Files icon.
- Use any third-party FTP client, like FileZilla. For instructions, refer to How to use FileZilla to access your Hosting Files Folder.
- Click the Upload Files button (in the top left).
- Click the Browse button.
- Browse to the file you would like to upload.
- Do this for up to five files.
- Mark Overwrite selected Files on the server if appropriate.
- Click Upload.
- Open the Files folder or click the Refresh button if you are already logged in.
- Browse to the folder where the file was saved.
- Mark the checkbox next to the file you would like to download.
Note: In Internet Explorer, you may only download one file at a time.
- Click Download Files.
- Follow your browser's prompts to complete the download.
To create a new folder:
- Click New Folder.
- Enter a name for the folder.
- Click OK.
To delete files:
- Mark the checkbox next to the files you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button.
- Click OK to confirm.