Option 1 - Blackbaud.com
Primary contacts and site administrators for all hosted organizations can reset Citrix passwords and unlock user accounts:
- Log into your Blackbaud.com profile.
- Click on My Blackbaud in top navigation menu.
- Click Hosting under "Reset Passwords" in the left navigation menu.
- Click Unlock Account beside the appropriate user name.
Option 2 - User Administration
- Browse to your appropriate data center. You will be directed to the Blackbaud Hosting Services Login Page.
- Enter your user name and password and click Log In to access the Blackbaud Hosting Services web portal.
- In the Applications frame, double-click the User Administration icon.
- In the User Administration screen that appears right-click on the user whose account has been locked and selects Properties
- In the Properties screen, select the Account tab and mark Unlock Account. Click Apply, and then click OK