- Open the parameter set (the report, letter, import or global change), and select File> [Rename] or [Save as].
- On the [Rename] or [Save as] screen, mark or unmark the [Others may execute] and/or [Others may modify] checkboxes.
- Rename the file and click OK.
- Confirm the settings by selecting File, Properties from the menu bar.
If the user that created the parameter needs to adjust permissions for a Query or Export:
- Open the Query or Export that you are adjusting.
- Select Tools> Query/Export Options and mark or unmark the [Others users may run this Query/Export] and [Others users can modify this Query or Export].
- Click OK then Save or Save and Close the Query/Export.
- Open the parameter set (Report, Export, Query, Letter, or Global Change), and select File> Save As or Rename from the menu bar.
- On the Save as or Rename screen, mark or unmark the [Others may run this] and Others may modify this] checkboxes.
- Click Save.
- Click Yes when prompted if you want to change the existing parameter set.
- Confirm the settings by selecting File> Properties.
Notes: 1) Parameters in Mail and Reports can be Renamed. Parameters in Export, Query, and Import must use Save as.
2) If a user did not create the parameter and needs to adjust the rights to allow for running and/or modifying, Save will act as Save as or Rename.