Note: Manual Journal Entries made to accounts used by subsidiary modules could cause account reconciliation issues. For more information on reconciling, refer to the Subsidiary Ledger Reconciliation Guide.
- To change the post date of a posted check:
- To change the reversal post date of a voided check if the reversal is not posted:
- In Banks, Bank Register, open the voided check.
- Change the reversal post date to the correct date.
- Save and close the check.
- It is not possible to change the reversal post date of a voided check that has been posted. If the reversal has posted:
- Reverse the journal entry batch with the incorrect dates and post the reversed batch.
- Copy the original batch.
- In the copied batch, manually change the Post Date on the Reversing Entries to the correct date.
- Post the copied batch with the corrected dates.
Create correcting manual journal entries in General Ledger.