Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
- Log into the software as Supervisor
- Select Tools, Visual Basic for Applications from the menu bar
- Under the System Project, delete only the contents of the following macros, but do not delete the actual macros:
- Any of the Active* Event modules, such as ActiveAction, ActiveAppeal, ActiveBatch, etc.
For The Raiser's Edge:
For The Financial Edge System Project:
For The Financial Edge User Project:
- For any other modules, highlight each one individually and select File, Remove from the menu bar
- If you have any User Macros, follow the same steps above, making sure not to delete the Reference to system and User_Macros modules under the User Project
- Save the VBA Project and all VBA customizations should be removed
Disclaimer: We provide programming examples for illustration only, without warranty either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. This article assumes you are familiar with Microsoft Visual Basic and the tools used to create and debug procedures. Our Customer Support can help explain the functionality of a particular procedure, but we will not modify, or assist you with modifying, these examples to provide additional functionality. If you are interested in learning more about the VBA and API modules, contact your account manager.