Follow these steps in Financial Edge to export the file to your desktop instead of a network location:
- Select Tools > Options.
- Select the File Locations tab.
- Select the Export/Import Data Files row and click in Location field
- Click the ellipses button to set a new file path to export to your local C: drive
- The Files folder is considered interim space.
- We recommend exporting to your C: drive or to a network drive, which is the fasted way to export documents.
- When you utilize the Files Folder, you need to periodically clean out files that you've exported there.
- For complete details about how to use the Files folder, review
How to set up and access the Blackbaud Hosting Services Files folder