You can add a photo to an applicant or student record. If your database has both Admissions Office and Registrar’s Office, the photo is visible on both the applicant and student view of the record.
- The images must be in one of the following formats: BMP, GIF, ICO, and JPG
- The maximum size for a photo to fit in the viewable space is 3.78 in. x 5.68 in (or 363 pixels x 545 pixels). Larger photos will import, but will be cut off. For example, a full 4x6 picture will be cropped on the bottom by a minimal amount (<0.25 inch).
- If Blackbaud hosts your database, please upload the pictures first.
- In Records - Students or Records - Applicants, search for and select a record.
- Select Student, Photo or Applicant, Photo from the menu bar.
- Click Change Picture.
- Browse to the location of the picture and click Open.
- Mark the Size to fit window checkbox.
- Click OK.
To globally add student photos, refer to How to import pictures to student records (BB54669)