Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
To find constituents with the title:
1. Create a static constituent query using the following filters for Criteria:
Constituent Title 1 equals <value>
OR Constituent Title 2 equals <value>
OR Spouse Title 1 equals <value>
OR Spouse Title 2 equals <value>
OR Relationship Title 1 equals <value>
OR Relationship Title 2 equals <value>
Delete the title from the constituent record in the results or from the relationship records of the constituent.
1. Click Admin, Globally Change Records
2. Select Constituent, Constituent
3. Under the Biographical section of Available Fields, choose Title 1
4. For the Operation, select Delete and choose the appropriate title in the Delete field
5. Do the same for Title 2
Repeat these steps for Constituent, Individual/Contact/Employee Relationships.