If the issue persists:
Note: If you are using Windows Vista, be sure to add a new local default printer
Note: If the report tries to print to the old printer, exit and sign out of the program, log back in, and run the report again.
If you are Hosted by Blackbaud:
Your session may have ended, so you are no longer mapped to the printer.
- Exit and sign out of the software
- Log in to the software
- Rerun the report
- Add a new default printer on the workstation
- Open the appropriate report, and click Print or Preview
- Logout of The Raiser's Edge
- Login to The Raiser's Edge
- Print or preview the report