1. Run GPA calculations for the appropriate marking column(s)
2. Select the appropriate session
- In Mail select Forms/Report Cards and open the Report Card parameter.
- Select the Summary/Notes tab.
- Open the Academic Summary section.
- Select the Columns tab and open the appropriate column, for example the GPA Column.
- In the Column Comments section, change Session to Report from Latest session with a value, to the Session the report card is run for, such as Regular.
- Click OK.
- Click OK and Click Preview.
- In Mail, click Forms, and open the report card
- Select the Summary/Notes tab
- Open the Academic Summary section
- Select the Columns tab
- Open the GPA Column and select the appropriate GPA Type and Calculation
- In Mail, Forms, open the Report Card or transcript parameter
- Select the Details tab
- Highlight the GPA section
- Click Delete on the Action bar
- Recreate the GPA section