- Click Start, Program Files, Microsoft SQL Server, Profiler
- Select File, New, Trace from the menu bar
- Log into the server that the BBMINE database is located on
- On the General Tab, mark the Save to file checkbox
- Enter the file's location and name
- Enter 500 in the Set maximum file size (MB) field (the size of this file is dependent on the amount of free space on the hard drive)
- Mark the Enable file rollover checkbox
- Select the Events tab and expand the Stored Procedures node
- Add SP:StmtStarting, SP:StmtCompleted
- Expand the TSQL node and add SQL:BatchStarting, SQL:StmtStarting, SQL:BatchStarting, SQL:BatchCompleted
- Select the Filters tab and expand the ApplicationName node
- Expand the NotLike node
- Enter SQLAGENT% and click Run to begin the trace
Note: You should start the trace just prior to starting the process that you are troubleshooting.
Disclaimer: We provide programming examples for illustration only, without warranty either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. This article assumes you are familiar with Structured Query Language and the tools used to create and modify SQL statements and Crystal Reports. Our Customer Support may help explain the functionality of a particular procedure, but we will not modify, or assist you with modifying, these examples to provide additional functionality.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.