- In Records, open the constituent whose seasonal address is not printing
- Open each address, and verify that one of the addresses meets the date criteria specified in the label or envelope parameters
- If multiple addresses are marked as seasonal:
- Verify that the seasonal dates do not overlap
- Update addresses so that only the appropriate seasonal addresses list seasonal dates
Note: To indicate that a donor can be mailed on all days of the year, have at least one address that is not Seasonal.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.