- On the navigation bar, click Grades
- Click Run calculations
- On the action bar, click New Calculation Parameter Set
- On the General tab, select the school, academic year, and session
- In the Calculate field, select Rank
- In the Marking column field, select a marking column
- In the Include these calculations frame, mark the checkbox for each Rank calculation (BB709070) to include
- Select the appropriate printer in the Print report on field
- To assist with troubleshooting incorrect results, mark the Create an output query of students with returned results checkbox
- Select the Filters tab to define the students to include in the calculation. Note: The entire group that is being ranked must be filtered on to ensure correct results. You cannot filter on a single student or you will receive a rank of 1 out of 1.
- Select File, Save from the menu bar
- On the Save Calculation Parameter Set as screen, you must enter a name (maximum of 60 alphanumeric characters)
- You can enter a description and mark the Others can run this calculation and Others can modify this calculation checkboxes
- Click Save
- Click Preprocessing Report or Calculate Now
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.