2. Filter on any gift field (example: Gift date equals This month)
3. Select Tools > Query Options > Gift Processing.
5. Create a new Consttiuent Export.
6. Add query by choosing Include > Selected Records on the first tab of the Export.
7. In order to Export both parties separately, in the case of spouses, we will need to be sure under 'Head of Household' Processing, "Export both constituents separately" is marked.
8. Add desired output fields including Address > Preferred Address, All Addresses, or Address Processing.
9. Choose address fields that you would like to export.
10. Save and export the data.
11. Soft Credit recipients should be listed on separate rows with an address. The address pulls from the soft credit recipient's constituent record.
Click here to output the soft credit amount.