- The years being copied from and to must have the same session defined, and for each session, the same timetable and terms selected.
- You can also copy course restrictions (BB148977) for the Academic Year to which the scheduling is being copied
- On the Scheduling page>click Copy Scheduling Year
- In the Copy from academic year field, select the academic year containing the master schedule to copy
- In the Copy to academic year field, select the academic year to which to
copy the master schedule
- In the Session field, select the session to which to copy
Note: The session must have the same timetable and terms in both years
- If classes already exist in the year, session, and school to which you are
copying, you cannot copy. To delete existing class and schedule information before copying, mark the Delete existing classes for the academic year being copied to checkbox.
- In the Copy this information for each class box, mark checkboxes for
the information to copy: Meetings, Teachers, and Rooms.
- In the Include classes associated with these schools when copying box,
mark the schools containing the classes to copy. This box appears only if
multiple schools are associated with the selected academic years and
- Mark the Print control report checkbox to print a control report
- Click Preprocessing report
- Review the changes to be made
- When ready to copy the year, click Copy Now